RUGGERBUGS Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RUGGERBUGS Ltd. may change this policy from time to time.
What we collect:
- Child’s name and date of birth
- Contact information including email address and contact telephone number
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
- All information gathered is held securely on a Customer Resource Management System (CMRS) and is only accessed by authorised RUGGERBUGS employees.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think
- you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you would not like to receive any additional marketing information, you may write to RUGGERBUGS Ltd. 12 Little Heath, Hatfield Heath, Bishops Stortford, Herts, CM22 7EP or email us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. An administration fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held, please write to RUGGERBUGS Ltd. 12 Little Heath, Hatfield Heath, Bishops Stortford, Herts, CM22 7EP or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
RUGGERBUGS – OCTOBER 2021